Present-day GPS/Mapping technologies have become highly efficient in solving a wide range of tasks in various business and social domains, including:
- Personal navigation
- Construction and development
- Geodesy and cartography
- Cadaster and planning
- Agriculture and forestry
- Oil and gas industry
- Emergency monitoring
- Environmental protection
Since usage of GPS/Mapping varies significantly depending on the business domain, developing robust and efficient custom software for any of the above domains takes a rare combination of a good grasp of the GPS/Mapping technology, and corresponding industry-specific expertise.
The ability to provide this combination across a range of business domains marks Envion Software out as a leading provider of GPS/Mapping custom software. We are uniquely experienced in leveraging the benefits afforded by GPS/Mapping to provide clients in a diverse array of industry sectors with custom software that fills their needs best.
Our software engineers excel in the following tasks associated with the development of GPS/Mapping software:
- Using different systems for maps creation (navigation, geodesy, geology, and other areas).
- Using positional and geographic information to provide better usability.
- Developing and optimizing route construction algorithms for GPS-navigation.
- Customizing the client’s navigation maps for different portable devices (smartphones, map-cases, and more).
- Optimizing and automating map creation and validation.
Envion’s expertise and experience in GPS/Mapping are truly comprehensive and universal, and they range from program integration and development of lower-level’ functionality, to the implementation of a variety of user-oriented services. We make a point of keeping abreast of any related technological advances, thus staying on the cutting edge of this increasingly important technology at all times.
To learn more about how we could unlock a host of exciting opportunities afforded by GPS/Mapping in your particular business situation, contact us at email@example.com